Missouri Town 1855
Missouri Town 1855 volunteers dressed in period clothing set the atmosphere while chatting in front of the blacksmith's house. This old Missouri town is located on the east side of Lake Jacomo in Fleming Park in Blue Springs, MO. Missouri Town 1855 is a collection of original mid-19th century structures that were relocated from several Missouri counties to represent a typical 1850's farming community.
Filename: 3015 Blacksmith House.jpg
Copyright © 2008 Barry Taylor Size:
4256x2837 / 10.4MB
Editorial Use Only
View This Image's Galleries:Missouri Town 1855