Missouri Town 1855

Buy Add to Lightbox Download
The Colonel's House and South Barn at Missouri Town 1855 can be seen from the parking lot. This old Missouri town is located on the east side of Lake Jacomo in Fleming Park in Blue Springs, MO. Missouri Town 1855 is a collection of original mid-19th century structures that were relocated from several Missouri counties to represent a typical 1850's farming community.
The Colonel's House and South Barn at Missouri Town 1855 can be seen from the parking lot. This old Missouri town is located on the east side of Lake Jacomo in Fleming Park in Blue Springs, MO. Missouri Town 1855 is a collection of original mid-19th century structures that were relocated from several Missouri counties to represent a typical 1850's farming community.
Filename: 3054 Colonels House.jpg
Copyright
Size: 3000x2000 / 5.3MB>
Restrictions: Editorial Use Only

View This Image's Galleries:
Missouri Town 1855